My website is hosted by servers located in the United States. Therefore, if you reside outside the United States, some of your data will be transferred internationally to and stored on those servers. In addition, I may use third-party processors (including payment processors) and subcontractors located in the United States. I use all reasonable methods to protect the safety of your data during transfer, including hosting my website on reputable servers and engaging reputable third-party processors. By using this site and providing me with information, you consent to this transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States. Note that the privacy laws in the United States may not be as strict as those in other countries.
1. Create and administer your account
2. Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you
3. Correspond with you
4. Process payments or refunds
5. Contact you about new offerings I think you will be interested in
6. Interact with you via social media
7. Send you a newsletter or other updates about Faye Street Creative
8. Request feedback from you
9. Notify you of updates to my product and service offerings
10. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems
11. Assist law enforcement as necessary
12. Prevent fraudulent activity on my website or mobile app
13. Analyze trends to improve my website and offerings.
Your information allows me to offer you certain products and services, including the use of my website, to fulfill my obligations to you, to customize your interaction with my company and my website, and to allow me to suggest other products and services I think might interest you. Specifically, I may use the information and data described above to:
Your safety and privacy online is very important to me. Any personal information you provide on my website, including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any third party entities or individuals outside of Faye Street Creative. The only time I would share your contact information is when I refer your business to our other clients, with your permission. Your privacy and security are my top priority.
While I do our best to protect your personal information, I cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to Faye Street Creative and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition, other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through my website have separate data and privacy practices, independent of myself, and therefore I disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly, if you have any questions about their privacy policies.